In the Spirit of Earth Day, Let’s Continue to Choose Earth-Friendly Promotional Products.
You would be surprised at how many promotional products you can provide that are earth-friendly. From ballpoint pens to bio-degradable disposable cups, utensils, and keychains. Below are a few that you can choose from.
- This eco-friendly, click-action ballpoint features a wheat straw trim to complement its bamboo barrel.
2. This classy bamboo stylus pen is tech-savvy and eco-friendly, which enables it to be used on the iPhone, iPad devices.
3. World’s first pens made from recycled bottles! Made from 89% post-consumer recycled bottles. Vibrant gel ink for smooth, effortless writing.
4. The wheat straw barrel, silver trim, and capacitance stylus of the pen below make it both eco-friendly and highly functional.
5. Save the earth while you write with this eco-friendly, click-action pen is made of wheat straw.
6. The 18 oz wheat cup below is BPA free, dishwasher and microwave safe, and suitable for hot liquids.
7. Below are boxes and straws made of wheat. The box comes in 3 parts that screw together and can be assembled in seconds. The box and straws are reusable. Cleaning brush included. Great for travel, purse, office, sports bag, glove box, or even your pocket.
8. The buildable box and tube set below are made of wheat straw. It comes in 3 parts that screw together and can be assembled in seconds, The straw is reusable. A cleaning brush included. Great for travel and it clips on to any purse or sports bag, fits in the glove box, or even your pocket.
9. Below is a bamboo, 3 piece set includes that includes a fork, spoon, and knife in a convenient carrying case. The set is perfect for being on the go and eliminating the use of disposable plastic utensils!
10. Through a partnership with 1% For The Planet, one percent of sales of EcoSmart products will be donated to nonprofits dedicated to protecting the planet. Below is a mug made with wheat straw. It comes with a push-on lid with twist secure closure. Double-wall construction with a stainless steel liner.
As you can see, there are lots of eco-friendly, promotional products to choose from!
It’s very exciting to be able to provide products to our customers that not only promote a positive image of your brands but also are good for the planet.
It’s a win-win, don’t you agree?
Contact me and I’ll help you get started.